Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stupid

Why there are such stupid person who live around me?
I means same row with me. I hate them. I dunno who are them. I never want to know them.
But how come they are so stupid? Why they wanna move my cloths?
They should know i wash my clothes by hand. It is quite tough job to wash so many clothes.
How come they want move my clothes even they did not hang any clothes there.
Why they just move others clothes to the place neither they want to hang.
How come they so selfish and just think of themselves.
I really HATE them... Stupid and Useless person.

3 comments:

  1. hey..ur story should be more detail..hmm..people who don't know what happen to u may not know why u so angry ler..or maybe some photos please..haha..when wanna revenge ar?ajak lo..hiak hiak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i hope to revenge.. but scare later kena more teruk... and i will try upload some photos after that lo.. :P

    ReplyDelete